Suavinex Zero.Zero 2 Slow Flow Teats 0 Months and +
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.16 on my loyalty card
Suavinex Zero.Zero 2 Slow Flow Teats 0 Months and + is an ultra-soft colored silicone teat recommended for mixed feeding, from birth.
Its design, based on scientific studies, mimics the shape, length and feel of the mother's nipple in a way that a teat never has. This results in minimal confusion between nipple and teat, allowing the mixed feeding baby to easily return to the breast without refusing it, and the bottle-fed baby to more naturally accept the breast.
- Ultra-soft coloured silicone: mimics the texture and consistency of the nipple. Better aesthetic resemblance to the skin.
- Longer, curved base: allows the mouth, tongue and jaw muscles to position and work in the same way as with the breast.
- Sideways position: avoids air ingestion, the teat is always filled with milk.
- Angled: allows for a correct position of the baby's neck and thus relaxed breastfeeding. Helps to avoid reflux and even ear infections.
- Slow flow: its small opening allows a small amount of liquid to pass through. Suitable for the first few days, for milk, glucose or water intake.
The teat fits Zero.Zero bottles from Suavinex.
Instructions for use inside.