Urgo Rapid Healing Knee 6 Plasters are dressings with hydrocolloid compress indicated for covering superficial wounds (cuts, abrasions) after bleeding has stopped. They are water resistant.
- The transparent and waterproof backing is ergonomic and ultra-thin, and relieves pressure and friction.
- The shape of the dressing is adapted to the knee, for optimal hold and protection.
- The hydrocolloid compress absorbs secretions forming a white dermo-reconstituting gel that promotes healing and relieves pain upon removal.
The box contains:
- 4 small dressings of 68 x 68mm,
- 2 large bandages of 77 x 62mm.
Heat the dressing between the hands then apply it, avoiding touching the adhesive part with the fingers and smoothing the edges. Must be applied by an adult under the age of 16.
The dressing should not be left in place for more than 2 to 3 days; it must be removed if it has not come off on its own.
Contraindicated on infected wounds, burns, on wounds at risk of superinfection (especially wounds older than 24 hours).
Contraindicated for arteritic foot, and infected diabetic foot.
Discover the Urgo brand
Urgo Laboratories offer their expertise to consumers to propose specific solutions. They identify the needs of care and health of consumers and bring innovative answers.
Innovation is the main concern of their strategy! From its creation, Urgo innovates especially on the traditional dressing (ready-to-use dressing, dressing with antiseptic compress, breathing dressing, dressing adapted to every motion).