Urgo Strapping 8cm x 2,5cm is an elastic adhesive tape for sports traumatology and bandage fixation.
- Its extensibility in length allows it to conform to anatomical reliefs.
- Its edges are non-woven to avoid the risk of vascular constriction.
- Its aerated structure allows air to pass through.
Vapor permeable, this tape is easy to apply thanks to the hand-tearable protective paper and the scissor-cut backing.
- Use on dry, healthy and degreased skin.
- Cut the desired length of strip and peel off the protective paper at one end, continuing to peel it off as you go along.
- Build the restraint by applying more or less tension to the band depending on the desired effect.
- Consolidate the restraint by overlapping each strip once or twice, ensuring that at least half of the first strip is covered.
Precautions for use :
- Never place the strip directly on injured skin.
- Avoid excessive tension when maintaining dressings, as this can generate skin stresses that cause blisters (epidermal detachments).
- Never lay under high voltage in a circular pattern.
- In case of prolonged static use or application on a sensitive part of the body, an interface is necessary between the skin and the tape.
Support in white fabric 100% cotton, elastic in length, coated with an adhesive mass composed of elastomers and synthetic resin, without solvent.
Presentation on siliconized protective paper, on a shaft, under film.
Discover the Urgo brand
Urgo Laboratories offer their expertise to consumers to propose specific solutions. They identify the needs of care and health of consumers and bring innovative answers.
Innovation is the main concern of their strategy! From its creation, Urgo innovates especially on the traditional dressing (ready-to-use dressing, dressing with antiseptic compress, breathing dressing, dressing adapted to every motion).