Babybio Primea Croissance 3 From 10 Months to 3 Years Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.62 on my loyalty card
Babybio Primea Croissance 3 From 10 Months to 3 Years Organic 800g is an Organic follow-on milk powder for infants from 10 months and milk powder for young children.
Its complete formula :
- contains more iron, more fatty acids and less protein than cow's milk,
- provides vitamin D which is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- contains LCP, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega 3 family (DHA), and LCP of the omega 6 family (ARA),
- provides 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
The box holds approximately 22 bottles of 240 ml.
Certified Organic Farming. Control FR-BIO-01.
Made in France.
It is important for your baby's health to follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Use only the measuring spoon contained in the box.
- Be sure to reseal the can and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After feeding, clean the bottle and all accessories thoroughly.
Always make sure you hold your baby securely while he or she takes a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle :
- Clean and sterilize bottles and nipples thoroughly (¼ hour boiling or cold in an appropriate device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary amount of water, warmed to a maximum of 40°C (water with low mineral content).
- Add the necessary number of levelled measuring spoons to the water (1 spoon for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Average baby weight||Age||Water||Number of measures||Number of bottles/24h|
|8 kg and more||from 10 months||240 ml||8||2|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. During the preparation of the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This does not alter the nutritional qualities of the product.
Suitable only for the special feeding of infants who have reached at least 6 months of age and can only be part of a diversified diet.
The introduction of complementary foods, even before the age of 6 months, should only be done on the advice of a health professional.
Follow-up milk cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months of life.
Skimmed milk*; Corn maltodextrins*; Vegetable oils* (Sunflower oil*, Colza*, Sunflower oil*); Lactose* ; Fish Oil (Milk Protein); Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate); Milk Mineral Concentrate; Mortierella alpina Oil; Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, Cholecalciferol, Nicotinamide, Retinol Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Biotin, Phytomenadione, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, D-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, L-Ascorbyl 6-Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin); L-cystine; L-tryptophan; Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols.
*Ingredients proceeding from organic farming.
|Average nutritional composition||per 100 ml of reconstituted milk at 13.5%||per serving: 8 scoops + 240 ml water||% VRE** per portion|
|Energy||284 kJ/68 kcal||757 kJ/181 kcal|
|Fats of which||3,4 g||9,1 g|
|saturated fats||0,32 g||0,86 g|
|linoleic acid||432 mg||1152 mg|
|alpha-linolenic acid||51 mg||136 mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||17.6 mg||46.9 mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||17.6 mg||46.9 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||8 g||21,3 g|
|sugars of which||3,9 g||10,4 g|
|lactose||3,5 g||9,3 g|
|Protein||1,42 g||3,8 g|
|Vitamin A||60.5 µg-ER||161 µg-ER||40%|
|Vitamin D||1.69 µg||4.5 µg||64%|
|Thiamine||78.3 µg||209 µg||42%|
|Riboflavin||119 µg||317 µg||45%|
|Niacin||0.48 mg||1.28 mg||18%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.45 mg||1.19 mg||40%|
|Vitamin B6||56.3 µg||150 µg||21%|
|Biotin||2.4 µg||6.4 µg||64%|
|Folates||15.1 µg-EFA||40.3 µg-EFA||32%|
|Vitamin B12||0.16 µg||0.43 µg||54%|
|Vitamin C||9.7 mg||25.9 mg||58%|
|Vitamin K||4.7 µg||12.5 µg||113%|
|Vitamin E||1.23 mg alpha-ET||3.3 mg alpha-ET||86%|
|Sodium||22.8 mg||60.8 mg|
|Potassium||81.7 mg||218 mg||22%|
|Chloride||51.3 mg||137 mg||29%|
|Calcium||69 mg||184 mg||33%|
|Phosphorus||48.5 mg||128 mg||22%|
|Magnesium||6.1 mg||16.3 mg||20%|
|Iron||1.17 mg||3.1 mg||39%|
|Zinc||0.48 mg||1.28 mg||26%|
|Copper||50.9 µg||136 µg||27%|
|Iodine||13 µg||34.7 µg||43%|
|Selenium||2.7 µg||7.2 µg||36%|
|Manganese||5.0 µg||13.3 µg|
** Reference Values for Food Labelling of Foods for Infants and Young Children.