Physiolac Organic 1 From 0 To 6 Months 800g
Delivery 5 to 8 days is £7.50
Free from £79
Delivery 3 to 10 days is £12.50
Free from £95
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.99|
£0.34 on my loyalty card
Physiolac Organic 1 From 0 To 6 Months 800g is a milk for infants rich in DHA (omega 3) and in organic milk cream recommended from birth or in relay of breastfeeding. It is formulated with palm oil free. It can replace or supplement breast milk while meeting the specific nutritional needs of infants from birth up to 6 months.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
Certified Organic Farming. Control FR-BIO-01.
Made in France.
For the health of your baby, it is important to strictly adhere to the following recommendations:
- Use only the measuring cup contained in this box.
- It is recommended to use a special thick liquid pacifier.
- Prepare only one bottle at a time and give it to your baby immediately after formula.
- Without hesitation, throw out the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Close the cover immediately after use.
- After opening, keep the box for a maximum of 4 weeks in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
The dosage and frequency of the bottles are offered for information only. A healthcare professional can adapt your baby's diet according to his nutritional needs. Standard reconstitution: 1 level scoop (4.4 g) of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Age||Water (ml)||Measurements per bottle||Number of bottles per 24 hours|
|0 to 1 month||90||3||6|
|1 to 2 months||120||4||6|
|2 to 3 months||150||5||5|
|3 to 4 months||180||6||5|
|4 to 6 months||210||7||4|
Preparation of the bottle:
- Wash your hands. Sterilize the bottle and its accessories 10 mm in boiling water, or using an appropriate device.
- Pour the right amount of water (below 40 ° C) into the bottle (drinking water boiled for 10 minutes).
- Pour the precise amount of powder using the leveled scoop on the rim of the box according to the dosage suggestions.
- Roll the bottle closed for about ten seconds between the hands, then shake it from bottom to top until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the milk by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
- Wash the bottle immediately after feeding your baby.
After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Do not change this infant milk without the advice of your pharmacist or your doctor.
Skimmed milk *, Demineralized whey powder *, Vegetable oils * (oleic sunflower *, rapeseed *, sunflower *), Cream * (16.56%), Maize maltodextrins *, Galacto-oligosaccharides * (milk) (4%) , Lactose *, Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ferrous Bisglycinate (0.02%), Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Copper Gluconate, Gluconate manganese, potassium iodide), Fish oil (milk protein), Emulsifier: sunflower lecithin **, choline bitartrate, Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, Retinol acetate, Cholecalciferol, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate , D-biotin, Phytomenadione, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Folic acid, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, L-ascorbyl (6-palmitate), Fructooligosaccharide ** (0 , 2%), L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, Inositol, Nucleotides (5 'cyti monophosphate dine, 5 'uridine disodium monophosphate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, 5' inosine disodium monophosphate), L-carnitine, Antioxidant: extract rich in tocopherols.
|Average Nutritional composition||For 100g of powder||For 100ml***|
|Energy||2114 kJ/506 kcal||279 kJ/67 kcal|
|of which saturated||6,184g||0,816g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||11,751g||1,551g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||4,730g||0,624g|
|of which linoleic acid||4205mg||555mg|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid||380mg||50,2mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid||145mg||19,1mg|
|of which Lactose||40,6g||5,4g|
|GOS / FOS ratio: 90/10||-||-|
|Casein / whey protein ratio: 45/55||-||-|
|Vitamins||For 100g of powder||For 100ml***|
|Vitamin A||465µg ER||61,4µg ER|
|Vitamin E||14mg alpha-ET||1,85mg alpha-ET|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||400µg||52,8µg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1225µg||162µg|
|Vitamin B3 - PP (Niacin)||4,1mg||0,541mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||133 µg-EFA||17,6µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||11µg||1,45µg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||3,8mg||0,502mg|
|Mineral salts||For 100g of powder||For 100ml***|
|Sum of nucleotides||10mg||1,32mg|
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
** Reconstituted at 13.2%.
Discover the brand Physiolac
Physiolac, brand of Gilbert Laboratories, answers to the nutritional needs of newborns through its range of infant nutrition (milks and preparations).
The Physiolac products are known for their quality. They are developed by professional of infant nutrition and are produced in France with a milk from french farms.
The Physiolac products are developed in the respect of the babies physiology.