Weleda Massage Oil with Arnica 50ml
Delivery 5 to 7 days is £6.99
Free from £69
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £10.99
Free from £95
£0.14 on my loyalty card
- Before the sports activity: in fast friction, it supports the heating and limit the muscular contractions.
- After the sports activity: in full and slow massages, it accelerates muscular recovery and prevents the appearance of the aches.
It is also recommended in massages:
- to untie the tensions and in the event of muscular embarrassment in the back and the members related to a physical effort, with the stress, sedentariness….
- to relieve bottom of the back and to soften the skin in period of pregnancy.
- to revitalise the organisation and to recreate an envelope of beneficial heat in the event of frilosity, tiredness, prolonged immobilisation…
Essential Oils of lavender and rosemary with their aromatic perfume reinforce its invigorating and relaxing effects.
The high level masseur-kinesitherapists and sprotifs vote by plebiscite this oil of massage.
Controlled natural cosmetics BDIH.
Without conservatives, dyes, perfumes of synthesis, mineral oils.
Not tested on animals.
*of natural Essential Oils.
|Advised to||Muscular pains|
Discover the brand Weleda
The name Weleda comes from the Celtic culture. It referred to women with the gift to know plant curative virtues and to find remedies.
A name in ad-equation with the mission of Weleda laboratories: to develop and commercialize a range of products in harmony with Human Being and Nature.
Weleda cultivates in its gardens (located in South of Alsace) its own medicinal plants, ensuring that the therapeutic potential and concentration of active principles is high.
Weleda proposes these products ranges: Baby, Deodorants, Men, Massage Oils, Oral Hygiene, Hair Care, Hands Care, Body Care, Face Care.