Gallia Calisma Relay 1st Age 0-6 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.35 on my loyalty card
Gallia Calisma Relais 1er Âge 0-6 Months 800g is an infant formula that accompanies baby on a daily basis as a relay and complement to breastfeeding from birth to 6 months, when he is not breastfed. It is based on a unique combination of ingredients including DHA (Omega 3).
Palm oil free.
- Clean your countertop then wash your hands well.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water (Evian or bottled water for infants) into a clean bottle.
- Use only the measuring cup from this box. Add the corresponding number of scoops, using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess. Clip the scoop, very dry, under the lid and close the box well by pressing in the center of it. If there is powder left on the box. Clean it with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close the bottle. shake it 10 seconds from left to right then 10 seconds up and down, without rolling it between your hands.
- If necessary, warm up in a bottle warmer or in a water bath (40 ° C max) then shake the bottle again. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- Immediately after the meal, clean the bottle and its accessories in hot soapy water and rinse well with clean water. Let dry without wiping and store the bottle closed.
For the health of your baby, it is important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Use :
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal and give it within an hour, or half an hour if it is lukewarm.
- Always throw away the rest of the unused bottle.
- Do not use the box for storing other foods.
- The box should be stored at room temperature in a clean, dry place, away from heat and away from already opened food.
- Once opened, it can be kept for a maximum of 3 weeks.
- Close it well after use, making sure you hear the "safety click" of the cover.
- How much to give your baby:
- The dosage and frequency of the bottles are offered for information only. Always follow the advice of your healthcare professional to adjust the amounts to your baby's needs.
- 1 scoop of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Average baby weight (kg)||Baby age||Preparation of the bottle (1 scoop = 30 ml of water) Water (ml)||Measurements||Number of bottles per 24 hours||Number of bottles per box|
|3,6||2 to 4 weeks||9||3||7||58|
|4,1||1 to 2 months||120||4||6||43|
|4,9||2 to 3 months||150||5||5||34|
|5,7||3 to 4 months||180||6||5||29|
|6,6||4 to 6 months||210||7||4||24|
The formulation may cause a transient change in the frequency and appearance of stools, without worrying. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your healthcare professional.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for infants. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will advise you on an infant formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your child. This product is suitable for feeding your baby, do not change it without seeking the advice of your doctor.
Whey (MILK), Vegetable oils (palm, copra, rapeseed, sunflower), Skimmed milk (MILK), Demineralised whey (MILK), Galacto-oligosaccharide (MILK), Whey concentrate (MILK), Whey protein (MILK), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil (FISH), Mortierella alpina, Choline chloride. Emulsifier: Soya lecithin (SOJA), Inositol, Taurine, L-carnitine, L-tryptophan, Nucleotides, Anticaking agent: Fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D3, E, K1. Minerals: calcium and magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, potassium and sodium citrates, potassium, magnesium and sodium chlorides, iron, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates, calcium carbonate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
|Average Analysis||For 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13,75%|
|Energy Value||2016 kJ/482 kcal||276 kJ/66 kcal|
|Fats||24,6 g||3,4 g|
|of which saturated||8 g||1,1 g|
|of which linoleic acid (LA)||3,300 g||0,456 g|
|of which arachido-linolenic acid (ALA)||0,400 g||0,055 g|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,120 g||0,017 g|
|Carbohydrates||53,5 g||7,3 g|
|of which Sugars (lactoserum)||52,7 g (50,8 g)||7,2 g (6,96 g)|
|of which inositol||53 mg||7,2 mg|
|Food fibres||4,2 g||0,6 g|
|of which GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3500 mg||480 mg|
|of which FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)||580 mg||80 mg|
|Proteins||9,7 g||1,3 g|
|Vitamins||For 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13,75%|
|Vitamin A||422 µg||58 µg|
|Vitamin D3||11 µg||1,45 µg|
|Vitamin E||8,8 mg TE||1,2 mg TE|
|Vitamin K1||41 µg||5,6 µg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||8,2 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0,48 mg||0,07 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)||0,99 mg||0,14 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacine)||3,1 mg||0,43 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Panthothenic Acid)||3,834 mg||0,525 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,403 mg||0,055 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||98 µg||13 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1,2 µg||0,16 µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotine)||13 µg||1,8 µg|
|Minerals||For 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13,75%|
|Potassium||609 mg||83 mg|
|Chloride||403 mg||55 mg|
|Calcium||426 mg||58 mg|
|Phosphorus||243 mg||33 mg|
|Magnésium||48 mg||6,6 mg|
|Iron||3,9 mg||0,53 mg|
|Zinc||3,5 mg||0,48 mg|
|Copper||0,365 mg||0,05 mg|
|Manganese||0,024 mg||0,003 mg|
|Fluoride||inf. ou égal à 0,043 mg||inf. ou égal à 0,0059 mg|
|Sélénium||18 µg||2,5 µg|
|Iodine||92 µg||13 µg|
|L-carnitine||15 mg||2,0 mg|
|Choline||156 mg||21 mg|
|3'Galacto-Syllactoses (3 GL)||110 mg||15 mg|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.