Novalac 2 6-12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.28 on my loyalty card
Novalac 2 6-12 Months 800g is an infant formula specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants aged 6 to 12 months, as part of a diversified diet. It cannot be used as a subsitut of breast milk for 0 to 6 months.
The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Contains DHA. (docosahexaenoic acid)
Preparing the bottle: Wash your hands properly before preparing each bottle. Use a carefully cleaned and drained bottle.
- Use mineral or spring water suitable for infants, or pure boiled water for 5 minutes and then cooled.
- Heat the required amount of water to a maximum of 40°C and pour into the bottle.
- Add the corresponding number of uncoated and unpacked dosing spoons to 1 measuring spoon per 30 ml of water (use only the measuring spoon included in your Novalac box)
- Close the bottle with the cap and roll it sharply between the palms of your hands to prevent lumps from forming.
- Gently shake it back and forth until the powder completely dissolves.
- Control the temperature (37°C) by pouring a few drops on the inside of your forearm. Give this milk bottle to your child without delay. Water can be used at room temperature to replenish the bottle. Please ensure that the milk is well homogenized before giving it to your child.
|Age (month)||Quantity of bottles/ day||Quantity of scoops||Volume of water (ml)|
Precautions for use:
- Tailor the number and volume of each meal to your child?s needs based on the advice of your health care professional. 1 scoop (4.3 g) for 30 ml of water. Use only the scoop provided in the box.
Consult a health care professional before introducing complementary foods.
Do not change infant formula without medical advice.
Breast milk is the ideal food for every infant.However, if you cannot or do not want to breastfeed, an infant formula may be recommended by your health care professional.
If you have a cow?s milk protein allergy, prematurity, low birth weight or if your child is immuno-compromised, seek advice from a health care professional.
Read the preparation instructions on the jar.
To consume preferably before the deadline indicated under the box.
Completely remove the metal lid at the first opening.
Do not prepare the bottle in advance.
Give the bottle within an hour of preparation.
Do not add sugar.
Discard the contents of an unfinished bottle.
To protect your child?s oral health and your child?s health, do not leave the bottle beyond the length of the meal.
Close the box with the plastic lid after use.
After opening, use the powder within 3 weeks for an optimal amount.
Observe food hygiene precautions.
Use within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed milk, Lactose (milk), Vegetable oils (palm, copra, soya), Maltodextrins, Fish oil (DHA)(milk), Tricalcium phosphate, Tricalcium citrate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Dipotassic phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Calcium chloride, Vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, D3, E, k1, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Niacin), L-cystine, Sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, L-threonine, L-tyrosine, Iron sulphate, L-histidine, L-leucine, Zinc sulphate, Antioxidants (tocopherols-rich extract), Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite.
|Average Composition||For 100 g||100 ml|
|Energy||2106 KJ/503 Kcal||274 KJ/65 Kcal|
|Fat||25 g||3,3 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||11,7 g||1,5 g|
|of which linoleic acid||4,6 g||0,6 g|
|of which a-linoleic acid||410 mg||53 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120 mg||16 mg|
|Carbohydrates||59,9 g||7,8 g|
|of which sugars||41 g||5,3 g|
|Protein||9,4 g||1,2 g|
|Vitamin A||440 µg||57 µg|
|Vitamin D||12 µg||1,6 µg|
|Vitamin E||8,7 mg||1,1 mg|
|Vitamin K||60 µg||7,8 µg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||7,8 mg|
|Thiamine||0,8 mg||0,10 mg|
|Riboflavine||1,2 mg||0,2 mg|
|Niacine||4,5 mg||0,6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg||0,07 mg|
|Folic acid||80 µg||10 µg|
|Folates||140 µg-EFA||18 µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B12||1,5 µg||0,2 µg|
|Biotine||18 µg||2,3 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||0,7 mg|
|Sodium||165 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||550 mg||72 mg|
|Chloride||390 mg||51 mg|
|Calcium||650 mg||85 mg|
|Phosphorus||360 mg||47 mg|
|Magnesium||45 mg||5,9 mg|
|Iron||7,8 mg||1 mg|
|Zinc||3,3 mg||0,4 mg|
|Copper||0,38 mg||0,05 mg|
|Manganese||0,045 mg||0,006 mg|
|Fluoride||<0,45 mg||<0,06 mg|
|Selenium||22 µg||2,9 µg|
|Iodine||95 µg||12 µg|
Discover the Novalac brand
Founded in the early 1990s, Novalac has gradually established itself as the leading brand of infant milks. Since its launch, the company has continued to innovate to offer products that are ever more suited to the needs of young mothers and babies. Novalac milks are available in several ranges, with a line of 1st and 2nd age milks. Discover the essential Novalac products on Cocooncenter, in particular the transit milk + suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months old or the relia milk, to facilitate the transition from breast milk to infant milk.