Gallia Calisma Relay 1st Age 0-6 Months 400g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.18 on my loyalty card
Gallia Calisma Relais 1er Âge 0-6 Months 400g is an infant formula that accompanies baby on a daily basis as a relay and complement to breastfeeding from birth to 6 months, when he is not breastfed. It is based on a unique combination of ingredients including DHA (Omega 3).
Without palm oil.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Clean your work surface and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water (Evian or bottle water for infants) into a clean bottle.
- Use only the measure of this box. Add the corresponding number of bars using the edge of the box to remove the excess. Clip the measuring measure, dry, under the lid and close the box tightly by pressing the center of it. If there is any powder left on the box. Clean it with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close the bottle. Shake it for 10 seconds from left to right and then 10 seconds up and down, without rolling it between your hands.
- If necessary, cool with a bottle warmer or water bath (40°C max) and shake the bottle again. Control the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- Just after the meal, clean the bottle and its accessories with warm soapy water and rinse well with clear water. Let dry without wiping and store the bottle closed.
For your baby?s health, it is important to follow these instructions:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal and give it within an hour, or half an hour if it is warm.
- Always discard the remaining unused bottle.
- Do not use the can to store other foods.
- The box must be stored at room temperature in a clean, dry place, away from heat and away from food that has already been eaten.
- Once opened, it can be kept for up to 3 weeks.
- Close it well after use, making sure you hear the "security click" of the lid.
- How much to give your baby:
- The dosage and the frequency of the bottles are proposed for information only. Always follow the advice of your health care professional to adapt the amounts to your baby?s needs.
- 1 measure of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Average weight of baby (kg)||Baby age||Preparation of the bottle (1 measure = 30 ml of water) Water (ml)||Measures||Number of bottles per 24H||Number of bottles per box|
|3,6||2 to 4 weeks||90||3||7||58|
|4,1||1 to 2 months||120||4||6||43|
|4,9||2 to 3 months||150||5||5||34|
|5,7||3 to 4 months||180||6||5||29|
|6,6||4 to 6 months||210||7||4||24|
The formulation, can cause a transient change in the frequency and appearance of stool, without worrying about it. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your health care professional.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for infants. However, if you cannot or do not want to breastfeed, the medical profession will advise you to prepare infant formula that meets your child?s specific nutritional needs. This product is suitable for your baby?s diet, do not change it without asking your doctor.
Lactose (MILK), Vegetable oils (copra, rapeseed, sunflower), Skim milk (MILK), Demineralized whey (MILK), Galacto-oligosaccharide (MILK), Concentrated whey (MILK), Cow’s milk protein (MILK), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil (FISH), Oil of mortierella alpina, Choline chloride, Emulsifier: soya lecithin (SOYA), Inositol, L-tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Antiagglomerating agent: fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid, Minerals (potassium and sodium citrates, calcium carbonate, magnesium, potassium and sodium chloride, orthophosphoric acid calcium salts, iron, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates, potassium iodide and sodium selenite), vitamin (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B8, B9, B12, C, D3, E, K1).
|Average analysis||Per 100 g of powder||Per 100 ml reconst. at 13.75%|
|Energy value||2016 kJ/482 kcal||276 kJ/66 kcal|
|Fat||24,6 g||3,4 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||8 g||1,1 g|
|of which linoleic acid (LA)||3,300 g||0,456 g|
|of which arachido-linolenic acid (ALA)||0,400 g||0,055 g|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,120 g||0,017 g|
|Carbohydrates||53,5 g||7,3 g|
|Of which sugars (of which lactose)||52,7 g (50,8 g)||7,2 g (6,96 g)|
|of which inositol||53 mg||7,2 mg|
|Dietary fiber||4,2 g||0,6 g|
|of which GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3500 mg||480 mg|
|of which FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)||580 mg||80 mg|
|Protein||9,7 g||1,3 g|
|Vitamins||Per 100 g of powder||Per 100 ml reconst. at 13.75%|
|Vitamin A||422 µg||58 µg|
|Vitamin D3||11 µg||1,45 µg|
|Vitamin E||8,8 mg TE||1,2 mg TE|
|Vitamin K1||41 µg||5,6 µg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||8,2 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0,48 mg||0,07 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0,99 mg||0,14 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||3,1 mg||0,43 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||3,834 mg||0,525 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,403 mg||0,055 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||98 µg||13 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1,2 µg||0,16 µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||13 µg||1,8 µg|
|Miinerals||For 100 g of powder||Per 100 ml reconst. at 13.75%|
|Potassium||609 mg||83 mg|
|Chloride||403 mg||55 mg|
|Calcium||426 mg||58 mg|
|Phosphorus||243 mg||33 mg|
|Magnesium||48 mg||6,6 mg|
|Iron||3,9 mg||0,53 mg|
|Zinc||3,5 mg||0,48 mg|
|Copper||0,365 mg||0,05 mg|
|Manganese||0,024 mg||0,003 mg|
|Fluoride||inf.or equal to 0,043 mg||inf. or equal to 0,0059 mg|
|Selenium||18 µg||2,5 µg|
|Iodine||92 µg||13 µg|
|L-carnitine||15 mg||2,0 mg|
|Choline||156 mg||21 mg|
|3'Galacto-Syllactoses (3 GL)||110 mg||15 mg|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.